May 16, 2011

Small cafe near Naha Market (Kokusai street)

When you walk Kokusai street at Naha, You need a rest. We try to find nice cafe around there, but I always give up and jump into this small cafe, called Chatan Coffee. Space is small but they serve very nice coffee. (Unfortunately they don't have sweets. so I can get sugar to recover from tired.) When I go to this cafe, I buy coffee beans as well to brew at home.

If you know good cafe around Kokusai Dori, let me know. I'll check it out next time.



2 tables outside and small counter inside.

My wife ordered 'Asian tea'. and my kid loved this tea because many fruits.




You can find this sign near Market.



Name:
cafe street CHATAN COFFEE (カフェストリート チャタンコーヒー)

TEL
098-861-0468

Address
沖縄県那覇市松尾2-9-7 (Naha city Matsuo 2-9-7)

Hours:
AM9:00-PM8:00

No holiday


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment