March 9, 2014

Italian at Urasoze La Vita

Long time I didn't update.

Here is one good italian at Urazoe, Named 'La Vita'.
Pretty crowded during lunch time. I recommend to reserve for lunch. They accept lunch reservation.





I ordered fish main lunch and my wife order pasta lunch, oil base. (We can select tomato, oil base from pasta lunch)
We felt very nice vegetable taste in appetizer and sidedish from main dish. We loved this place.

Here are photos.
Appetizer
 
Soup




Fish main

Pasta main




Price is around 1000 -1300 JPN Yen, including coffee or tea.
 and
We added one sweets after meal, I think additional 350 Yen. Gato chocola wasn't that sweet. So we can enjoy all.
Little bit far from our home, but we definitely repeat this restaurant.


Name
 cafe Restaurant La Vita(カフェレストラン ラヴィータ )


TEL
 098-878-9808
Address
沖縄県浦添市港川2-15-3 No.31 (2-15-3 No31 Minato gawa Urasoe city)



No comments:

Post a Comment